Discovering the best paintball gun to fit your needs isn’t always a simple task. With our years of experience on the field, we have actually constructed a listing of the top 10 best paintball markers presently on the market in 2022. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, there is the perfect model out there for you, as well as our hands-on customer overview is created to highlight the different features of the various designs and styles. We have categorized the leading selling as well as assessed paintball markers as for beginners, intermediate, or professional in our quick reference guide. Our objective is to assist you to save time and money by ensuring you obtain the absolute best paintball gun for your experience degree while sharing our love of paintball with the world!
Keep in mind, the most costly paintball marker is not always ideal for everyone; you have to take your ability degree and favored playing design into account. We have additionally included our choice for the best paintball guns for those looking for a reliable backup gun.
Check also: Best Tippmann Paintball Gun Reviews
Top 10 Best Paintball Brands
If you are looking for some of the best paintball brands in 2022 then you are at the exactly correct place. Here we have mentioned the top 10 best paintball brands in 2022.
If you looking for the best paintball gun that perfectly fits your budget, then the best option for you is the Tippmann A-5. It is perfect for beginners as well as intermediate. Paintball becomes your best choice when you use it for a long time. The upgrades help you to improve your paintball skills. These are lightweight and built which makes them remove and push pins.
- These are very comfortable.
- These are easy to use and maintain.
- They can be customized fully.
- Provide good accuracy.
- They use less co2 compared to other guns.
- They trigger pins and are not that effective.
- These are a little heavier.
2. Planet Eclipse Etha 2
This Planet Eclipse Etha 2 design is the best upgrade of the Etha. It has been refined and recognized to provide maximum reliability and is also a perfect combination of creativity and innovation. The body has a tough exterior and also provides durability at the same time. It becomes an advantage because it enables the paintball markers to hold the impact while delivering durability at the same time. The Planet Eclipse Etha 2 is perfect for beginners, intermediate, or professionals. All the pros and cons are explained below.
- The parts are extremely strong.
- They can handle the harsh weather.
- These are highly durable.
- They come with an anti-clipping system.
- They require minimum maintenance.
- These are a little louder than the other markers.
3. Tippmann Cronus Basic
The bolt system of the Cronus is in-line to guarantee far better hold when playing and also more comfort especially when playing for longer hours. It comes with a paintball weapon huge collection that includes an anti-fog paintball mask as well as a 200 round loader that is gravity fed. It also comes with a paintball harness that has 6 common paintball shells with 140 rounds.
- It is light in weight.
- It provides higher durability.
- It gives you a fast shooting experience and high accuracy.
- It is easy to carry.
- It comes at a reasonable price.
- The hopper lid is not robust.
- Sometimes there are chances that the CO2 may leak.
4. Empire Mini GS
This design is based on the Mini version which is fabulous. This model is an improvement of the older design to develop a functional as well as a highly efficient marker. It has an improved grip to guarantee comfort when in usage and also it also has a lot of upgrades from the previous versions.
It comes with a Mini engine that is battle-proved and also a GS that is full wrap-around to make sure a company foregrip. In addition, the Mini GS has an on/off ASA setting that gets rid of any type of prospective string issues hence resulting in smooth removal of the tank.
- It has smooth shooting.
- It has a high-speed firing capability.
- It provides high performance.
- It completely fits your budget.
- It comes with a variable firing mode.
- It becomes a bit to maintain for the beginners.
- There may be a possibility of leakage of the HPA tank if not maintained properly.
5. Planet Eclipse Etek 5
A brand-new paintball gun is presented in the market practically every single day. Planet Eclipse is a game-changer in the paintball sector and they have actually never failed to provide the top-rated paintball guns that have been passed through torment examinations to guarantee they can endure tough competitors. This paintball gun can be purchased from Amazon at a price of below five hundred dollars for either a brand-new or made use of one.
- It provides you with a super silent shooting.
- It comes with a magnetic trigger return.
- It is very reliable.
- It is extremely efficient.
- The warranty period is of 12 months.
- It is a bit hard to clean.
- The triggers are not that good.
6. Dye M3s Paintball Marker – Abyss
If you are looking for a gun that is not only constructed to last but likewise create to thrill, look no additionally than the Dye M2 paintball marker. Just like the Dye Proto, this paintball marker ensures that you obtain even more than what you pay for.
- The operation is quite silent.
- The firing is quite smooth.
- These are absolutely accurate.
- The design is quite beautiful.
- It has great shooting capability.
- There may be an air leakage problem between frame and grip.
7. Tippmann 98 customs
Tippmann 98 is the most offered paintball weapon of all time as well as it’s used all over the globe. It is extremely easy to make use of, reputable, high performance as well as can be upgraded. They make use of ACT (Anti-Chop Technology) to make it more efficient and also not to break the paintballs, which is battle examined.
- There are quite reliable and durable.
- They can be easily customized.
- They are quite easy to clean and maintain.
- It’s a bit harder.
8. Empire Axe
When buying the best pro paintball weapon, a lot of players are looking for a paintball weapon that is resilient, strong; however, above all, it needs to be very precise. The Empire Axe Paintball marker ensures that you obtain the job done the very first time. It comes with one of a kind press button system for getting rid of bolts as well as this goes a lengthy way in guaranteeing very easy upkeep.
- These provide you a quick-firing.
- These are very reliable and durable.
- They provide extreme accuracy.
- They provide easy maintenance.
- They are of quite an operation.
- There are some users who are facing the issue with stock barrels.
9. Tippmann TMC
All you have to do is clean it extensively after usage and always oil each time before engaging in a fight. With this paintball weapon, you obtain the ideal of both worlds where you can use the magazine-fed alternative or the standard loading alternative. It is very easy to accessorize the TMC in order to offer the player even more alternatives.
- They are of a unique design.
- They come up with a comfortable rubber grip.
- They are extremely lightweight.
- The charging handle is not robust.
- There is often leakage of CO2 gas.
10. Spyder MR6 Black
A long barrel is integrated for simple handling, as well as the muzzle brake boosts the performance of the markers. As an extra 9 round magazine is included in this marker so players can fire regularly for a long time. In the situation of upkeep, it is extremely easy to clean and also after cleaning simply once you can run it extremely smoothly for a long time.
- These are very light in weight.
- You can purchase them at quite affordable rates.
- They are quite easy to handle and maintain.
- They are mainly used for fast shooting.
- The barrel is not good at all.
- The velocity is quite high for some players.
[New Collection] Top 10 Best Paintball Gun Reviews