Airsoft Tracer units can be utilized as an Airsoft rifle’s attachment and assist your BBs to glow even in the dark night. Your shot’s flight path is allowed to see. It is effective to utilize the Tracers on your Airsoft rifles since; the BBs can travel within the speed range of 300 FPS to 450 FPS. You can find the best airsoft tracer units from this list. it will be very helpful for you.
The shooter can utilize the Tracer unit to make the major adjustments to aim within your scope range. This could be more effective while engaging the same within the skirmish battle action.
Don’t miss; Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24×50 Review
Best Airsoft Tracer Units 2020
Find below the list of best Airsoft Tracer Units 2020 available across the online marketplace for your reference:
The G & G Black rechargeable tracer unit is one of the most popular and the best trace unit, which is easier to use and offers greater functions. It has a simple operation and clear unit that can easily plug into the wall for charging. You can use the unit from turning on the power button. The manual instructions are available in the English language with pictures for care functions and easy operating. This could be the ideal choice for nighttime games.
- This tracer unit will fit only with the CCW guns.
- If the battery is finished charging, a green light will flash to indicate and the trace units will be placed in Standby mode.
- If the battery is low, a flashing red light will indicate. A standard red light will indicate the current charging status. The unit includes the dual-color LED power switch for access.
- The tracer unit will automatically enable the Power-saving mode if there is no movement for at least 10 minutes.
- For nighttime games, you can create the tracer round effect using the tracer BBs glow.
- A strobe light is activated within the tracer BBs with the help of a flash tube from the silencer’s replication.
- The long-lasting life provided by the rechargeable LiPO battery.
- Shooting speed with 20s RPS
- Lights up BBs.
- Blinking green light may distract the operator from the hiding spot.
The Acetech L Predator Tracer unit will be utilized on any Airsoft guns that should have at least 14 mm threaded barrel. Either it can be used on a CW or a CCW model. Your BBs will glow brightly within the dark to fly out of your Airsoft guns using the Tracer units and also offers a very cool night effect.
The Metal outer construction will offer its durability and reliability within the Airsoft battlefield. The unit is powered with the tracer module by using the 4 numbers of triple AAA batteries. You can use at least 1800 RPM on your Airsoft guns. If there is no movement then it will automatically enable the auto power-off, standby, or power savings mode.
- BBs 6mm are used to glow within the Dark Airsoft tracer.
- Weigh around 156g (without batteries).
- Length dimension: 198 mm x 35 mm.
- Automatically turn on the Idle Mode (if there is no movement for at least 40 minutes).
- It will work as a Suppressor.
- This unit can work for a long-lasting time.
- Very bright.
- It requires at least triple AAA batteries.
- You need to turn on the tracer for screwing off the part.
With affordable pricing, the iTracer will contain three important parts: an inline fire or MOSFET controller, a control box, and the tracer.
It is possible to utilize the tracer alone, if not you can also pair the unit wirelessly to the control box to offer your gun’s real-time feedback such as muzzle energy, rate of fire, and FPS. The fire controller is controlled wirelessly using the CD to modify the fire mode for bursting more than several rounds.
- Users are warned or alerted for Low ammo.
- Programmable bursts are available.
- No disadvantages as per the customer review.
The Xcortech XT301 Airsoft tracer unit comes with a perfect Airsoft pistol and compact size to support up to a maximum of 35 RPS or 2,100 RPM speed. This unit is powered with the in-built Lithium rechargeable battery along with the provided USB cable. The 11 mm positive threads are used with the 14 mm negative threads of an adapter as well. The use is simplified by automatically powering up & down.
- It comes with a rechargeable battery to use.
- Compact size and portable.
- It is usable only for the green color tracer BBs.
The Acetech AT1000 Airsoft Tracer unit is another no-frills tracer unit, which is compatible & supported for 30 RPS firing and 1,800 RPM speed. It comes with a diameter of 1.5, 7 ounces weigh, and two color options: Flat Desert Earth and Black. This unit uses the compatible and 4 number of rechargeable triple AAA batteries. It will also showcase the auto-shutoff and a low-battery indicator.
- Users are warned or alerted for Low battery.
- It is compatible and supported by triple AAA batteries.
- No disadvantages as per the customer review.
Airsoft Tracer Units – Key Features
You can find below the list of key features that are offered by the new Best Airsoft Tracer units for your reference:
Excellent User Reviews – There are numerous Tracer unit brands available across the online marketplace like Xcortech, G & G, Acetech, and many more are manufactured from Taiwan or China. It is essential to check the user feedback or reviews of the Tracer unit’s working process in the field.
Long Battery Life – It is not possible to change or replace the Tracer unit batteries while playing the game. You can identify this information by checking the user reviews and as well as the manufacturer’s claims.
Standardized Battery – It is inconvenient to use the Tracer unit if it is supported only to use the provided battery. However, you need to use the standardized batteries such as AAAs or AAs battery or replacement one from the stock unit.
Durability – This is located near the rifle’s front side and used during the night time. Hence, you need to get a durable unit to place within the Airsoft handguns.